Starting a Bookstagram!

 


After overthinking it for months, I finally decided to open a Bookstagram

It was really started to get painful posting about my reads on my personal account and having only one person to truly connect with (Lea I love u forever <3), because I truly wanted to connect with more people and not feel like I was talking to a wall, lol.

Just as I have been sharing my reviews here, I will be doing the same on my account; I plan to also share my singular reviews on my blog here to stay active :)

I'm kind of nervous about this new journey, but reading has been my favorite [healthy] form of escapism from reality and I will try my best to prioritize that over aesthetics and numbers.

If you're into YA romance and fantasy, then you might enjoy my content over there :)

And who knows? Maybe I'll be confident enough soon to start a BookTube <3


Either way, I hope to be more consistent and reach more people <3. In the meantime, I hope to see you there!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts