Archer's Voice: a short review

Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

(post sourced from my bookstagram @jadespaperback)

Rating: 3.5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Spice: 🌶🌶🌶

Archer's voice narrates the story of Bree Prescott, a girl who moves to the small town of Pelion, Maine to get away from not only the heartbreaking feeling of loss, but the memories of the blood and the feel of a gun against her skin from that night.
Her stay in Pelion was meant to be temporary, until she met the silent and mysterious Archer Hale; only to later find enough comfort in each other to heal in order to move forward and live.

Archer Hale has become one of my favorite book boyfriends; he’s the absolute sweetest. I fairly enjoyed this book, and although I loved watching Bree and Archer develop such a beautiful relationship throughout the story, it really bothered me how the sex scenes came immediately after they were revealing their trauma to each other, like ?? 😭

Also, the ending felt a little bit abrupt? I don’t know if I’m the only one who felt like this.

I’d love to hear your opinions on this book, especially if they differ from mine so I could see different points of view ✨.

Comments

  1. Interesting! I have never read that nor anything by the author, but I'll make a note of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts