Greetings from Florida!

 I know… I know. I’ve gone MIA again. 

But this time it wasn’t because of a writer’s block. Since my last post I’ve been making sure to spend time with family, because unforeseen situations have been coming around right before I left for my trip to Florida and stay with my dad for a week and half.

Which turned into two weeks and a half because our returning flight to Puerto Rico got cancelled. Therefore, me and my boyfriend had to call my dad so he could drive back to the airport and pick us up.

But I think it was meant to be, because my little sister was arriving to Tampa, FL the same day we were leaving; so we got to spend the last 4 days together <3.

On Father's Day, we went to Dunedin and Clearwater. Clearwater currently being my favorite place to go every year I fly to see him. 

This was also the first time Andy and I traveled together to visit family, which made it a very wholesome experience.



After our flight got cancelled, we had the chance to go Busch Gardens at Tampa Bay for a second time. We didn’t buy any of the pictures this time, however we have this one from the first time.


Cheetah Hunt is seriously my favorite ride here. I mean, did you really go to Busch Gardens if you didn’t get on this [iconic] signature ride? 
Even if it’s my favorite, I can’t deny it’s topped by the new Iron Gwazi ride; a.k.a the tallest ride by reaching a height of 206 feet and featuring a lovely 91 degree drop. But you can’t even tell because it goes so damn FAST (my favorite thing about a rollercoaster); at approximately 76 mph. I loved it. Unfortunately, I didn’t take a picture of the amazing entrance or the ride itself, but this youtube video might be able to give you a nice front-seat perspective, cuz I was in that same seat. Although, it doesn’t do justice to how fast it actually is.


I’m such a chicken when it comes to heights, but when compensated by speed, I’m all in.

I made sure to also pick up postcards for my friends and family, the ones they had were so cute! Since I’ve been getting into postcards lately, I decided to join postcrossing.com and see how it goes. I’ve never received letters/postcards from outside of Puerto Rico so I’m very excited to see the hype.


This is my Post-crossing profile; if anyone is interested in a direct swap, let me know! I find this to be so exciting <3.

I’m hoping to be able to get back on track with my blogging, I miss it so much. And I need to catch up with my favorite bloggers lol! (Hi, Nicole!; Hi, Laura!)

I also decided to include camcorder vlogs on my youtube channel, so feel free to join in over there too! :)


What about you? How’s life treating you? :)
- Alondra ♡ 


Comments

Popular Posts