Life Update and New Beginnings

Consistency is my worst enemy, lol. 

Anyways, long time no see!

I've been focusing on college, and it has brought me nothing else but joy. Because I've finally switched!

For the second time, I transferred to another university and this time I'm here to stay until it's time for the exchange I hope to do; studying abroad has always been a goal and I can just feel the possibility inching closer.

I transferred to the University of Puerto Rico (Rio Piedras) and despite the judgmental looks of pity from my previous private university classmates, I am so happy to be here. Those judgemental looks stem from the university’s reputation, which often brings out differing opinions from the people I talk to. Some think of it as the best university in Puerto Rico, meanwhile others only offer me a stank face.

First day of class at UPRRP (August, 2023)

The humidity as I walk around campus will be the death of me, but–once again–I couldn't be more happy to be here. I'm so proud of myself for having the courage to act quick as soon as I find a new passion and not feel ashamed of my desire to study in as many places as my scholarships will allow me to, LOL.

I currently have 15 credits, and I have to admit that although I have been nothing but responsible with my assignments, I'm struggling to find a balance between work, college assignments, studying, my social life, and other hobbies. I've been meaning to get back to my YouTube channel, so we'll see how that turns out.



I've also been reading A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas, which is the third book in the ACOTAR series, and I have been HOOKED from the start; so expect a good review on this one :). Audiobooks have been of great help lately to get more reading done, and it's actually motivating me to read more. Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to surpass my reading goal this year by a few books :D.

Do you like audiobooks? Which books have you been reading lately?




Comments

Popular Posts